A creative brief is a blueprint that explains the ins and outs of a project for the creative team, agency, or designer who ever are working on it. Think of it as a summary for your project that not only helps the creative team but also will help you as you shape the overall strategy and goals for the project.
Creating a good creative brief takes a while. Always remember your business needs and goal while developing a creative brief. It makes the process of client servicing more easy and convincing. It also let you save money in the long run of your business and shows your project and goal clearly.
Every ad agency relies on creative brief for their better work in the future and to avoid problems of any confusion. And always remember not to tell lot of detail about your project. Try to write less as the name suggests and maintain the surprise for the audience.
Steps to write a creative brief:
1. Tell about your company and work: People tend to seek information about the company and its accountability before reading any other information. Hence always describe your company briefly in your creative brief.
2. Explain your project: After knowing about your company a little they would like to know about the project you are talking about. They will want a summary of your project and the whole details about the project. Overwhelming information will force people lose interest and they will leave in middle.
3. Define your target audience: Explain who your target audience is and who does your creative brief want to attract. Always explain Mention who are you trying to reach.
4. Explain your goals: It is very necessary to tell your strategy and explain what your goals are. Address the solutions of the problems you are going to give to the audience.
5. Source of information dissemination: Use the best source of information. Understand your needs first and then choose the source accordingly. Do you want to print a one or two page brochure or pamphlet? Or Some banner?
If you are looking for career in this field then you need to have a degree in Journalism and mass communication. No worry, there are many Mass Communication institutes in Delhi or Mass Communication institutes in Delhi. This will make it easy for you to find a best media school available out there. These schools and institutes will help you in your training where you will learn about your field in a better way. Finding a best institute of mass communication in Delhi is not that big deal anymore. You need to research about it a bit on internet and with the help of reviews and contacts will get one easily.