A good reporter is someone who gathers information about incidents and prepares report of the same. He also report places of incidents and cover the issue in a very proper way. A good reporter knows well how to speak in public and how to connect people with him.
Well, there are number of qualities that a good reporter should posses but here we will talk about top 5 qualities.
1. News Sense: The foremost thing that a good reporter should know is, ‘News Sense.’ As it is the basic thing to understand, he should know which situation can become a big news. He should know to work according to the news value.
2. Confident: A reporter is not good until and unless he is confident. It’s very simple to understand that if you are not confident then how would you face camera and public around you. To bring confidence in you, you need to first practice and practice. Taking a degree in mass communication will definitely help you. There are so many Mass Communication institutes in Delhi where you can build up confidence inside you. Also you can go for Mass Communication training in Delhi. With the help this you can get best training of mass communication or public speaking.
3. Unbiased and clear expression: A good reporter is never biased towards any party or candidate. He speaks freely and fears no one. He says what is right and factual. As accuracy is very important, a good reporter first checks all the details properly and go through it again and again so as to avoid wrong details of anything.
4. Good looking and presentable: A good reporter always keeps his eyes on his looks and presentation. He will dress up professionally.
5. Mobility: A good reporter knows how to adjust according to the situation. He can speak on any topic frankly. He has ability to deal any kind of situation, any kind of public around him.
This is how you can become a good reporter. You really don’t have to worry. For the professionalism you can go for mass media courses through which can learn how to posses all these qualities and how to make yourself fit for this field. The only thing that you need to do is find a best institute of mass communication in Delhi itself.
By- Sonam Gupta